[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Holger Bauer" <Holger dot Bauer at citec dash ag dot de>
 To:  "Christoph Gysin" <cgysin at gmx dot ch>, "Manuel Kasper" <mk at neon1 dot net>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  AW: [m0n0wall] feature request
 Date:  Fri, 10 Dec 2004 10:34:53 +0100
Netgear Routers have a logout-function, but I don´t know if this "logout" is really secure. I only
know, that you can´t manage the Router from another Ip-adress if there is someone logged in already
from somewhere else. I haven´t checked out, what happens, if I try to reconnect from the same
browser and machine after logging out. I have m0n0walls now everywhere, so it´s hard for me to test
now, but next time I get my hands on a netgear I´ll do a test. Maybe someone else who reads this
could test it.

kind regards,
Holger Bauer